Here are some useful links regarding Catania and Sicily in general,
to help you figure out just why you’ve always had a craving
to come here. There’s Europe’s biggest volcano right
next door in Mount Etna as well as nearly 3 millennia of history
and all that is before you even see the Hotel Biscari!
- www.arenahouse.com – great little guest house in the shadow
of the Colosseum. Free internet in every room.
- www.hotelwaldorfrome.com – 3 star just out of the centre,
part of the B&H chain, offering professionalism at value for
- www.romehotelsdirect.com – searching for a hotel? Simply
enter your dates and you’ll get a list of who’s got
availability and price comparison on Rome’s premier portal.
- www.hotelcervomilan.com – budget-priced 3 star near the
historical centre of Milan.
- www.hotelcristallomilan.com – charming 3 star in the business
district near Stazione Centrale offering great personality and
lots of special deals.
- www.milanhotelsdirect.com – Milan’s fastest growing
- www.hoteldianavenice.com – family run 2 star guest house
in the heart of the floating city centre, ideal for romantic breaks.
- www.pensionesegusovenice.com – family run 2 star guest
house dating back to before WWI.
- www.venicehotelsdirect.com – Venice’s fastest growing
- www.hotelcalzaiuoliflorence.com – charming 3 star in the
very centre of the city between the Duomo and Palazzo Vecchio.
- www.hotelportarossa.com – the oldest hotel in Florence,
established in the 14th century.
- www.venicehotelsdirect.com – Florence hotel portal offering
the spectrum of accommodation in the tourist-Mecca of Florence.